mHub 2K is our best-selling multiroom HDTV system to date and offers a truly fluid viewing experience, as you can both access and easily control four of your favourite HDMI devices on up to four HDTVs located anywhere in your home.
You can watch your four favourite HDMI entertainment devices anywhere in your home, in whatever combination you need. You can also begin watching a show or movie in one room, hit pause, and resume watching in another room right where you left off.
The two-way IR kit (included in the box) allows you to use the remote controls for each of your set top boxes / HDMI devices at each TV as you normally would to do things like change channel or access the menu / TV guide. You can quickly and easily switch between which set top box or HDMI device your watching in each room by using the small matrix remote or downloading the free HDanywhere Control App for Android or iOS.
On the central hub of the mHub 2K (4x4) there are four HDMI loop out ports. These can be used for adding extra TVs or amps for surround sound home cinema set ups. If you’re adding extra TVs to your setup, please be aware that these TVs will be “mirrored”. This means that the TV linked up to HDMI loop out 1 will display the picture that is shown on TV connected to the port labelled Cat output 1, for example. For information on using amps, please see this product’s manual.
Like all of the mHub family, mHub 2K (4x4) requires a single Cat 5e / 6 cable to be run between the central hub of the mHub 2K (4x4) and the display receivers, which sit neatly behind each of your four HDTVs. This cable can be a maximum distance of 50m in length. mHub 2K (4x4) is able to send Full HD 1080p up to a max distance of 50m if using Cat 6 cable (this distance will be shorter if you use Cat 5e cabling).
You can use our DIY cabling guide if you want to install the Cat 5e/6 cabling yourself or you can use our Installer Network to find your nearest professional installer.
|Maximum video inputs||4|
|Maximum video outputs||4|
|Mirrored video outputs||4|
|Supported video resolution||1080i , 1080p (30Hz) , 1080p (60Hz) , 3D (60Hz) , 720p , 3D 1080i (50Hz)|
|Supported audio formats||Dolby Digital 5.1 , Dolby Digital EX 6.1 , Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 , Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0 , Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, PCM 2.0, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2|
|Manuals||View product manual|
- 1 x mHub 2K (4x4) central hub with 12V power supply
- 1 x pair of rack ears for rack-mounting the mHub 2K (4x4) central hub
- 4 x display receivers, each with a 5V power supply
- 4 x USB to 5V power cables- for optionally powering the display receivers from the TV
- 4 x pairs of mounting brackets
- 1 x remote control for mHub 2K (4x4)
- 5 x IR receivers
- 4 x IR transmitters
- 1 x Serial cable
- Good price of unit Review by G_Star
- Had originally wanted a PoE 1080p matrix and thought this one doesn't support PoE. Called them up and they said you do get the USB to 5V power cables , and if you use these then you don't need power supplies by your TV. (Posted on 04/03/2016)
- Fast switching speed Review by Dec Harvey
- Just took an older matrix system that I had running and replaced it with this one. Really impressed with how fast it changes between what I'm watching. Currently using it with DemoPad, works a treat. (Posted on 04/03/2016)